A HOROQUARTZ CLOCKING TERMINAL FOR ACCURATE TIME MANAGEMENT
Clocking terminals are generally used with time management software. They record attendance times and automatically track the hours worked.
Your employees can use clocking terminals to view their schedules and hours worked, submit absence requests, and more. They provide added transparency and convenience for your staff.
CLOCKING TERMINALS AND TIME MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE: WORKING HAND IN HAND
Accurate time tracking and added services for employees
Horoquartz offers a complete range of physical and virtual clocking terminals (via PC or smartphone) tailored to the needs and budget of each company.
with a badge reader, for accurate time and attendance management.
with perfect traceability of clock-ins and clock-outs.
with self-service access to their data and counters on the clocking terminals.
such as electronic absence and leave requests and approval workflows.
handling employee requests.
such as entering missions, entering activity data and access control.
eTSmart is a versatile time and attendance clocking terminal that offers a set of HR services for employees.
eTSMILE: A COST-EFFICIENT, SECURE CLOCKING TERMINAL FOR TIME AND ATTENDANCE
- IT20 connects easily to the company’s ethernet network and requires no wiring thanks to its PoE power supply. Individual data can be viewed via the display and the function keys. To clock in and out, the employees simply hold their RFID card.
- eTSmile has a 2.8 ″ color screen and 12 configurable function keys to display T&A data. An external barcode scanner can be added to enter production data.
KEY POINTS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING YOUR CLOCKING TERMINAL
The essential elements: clearly define what type of clocking terminal is best for each user group, decide which HR services to offer electronically, factor in the number of users and the environment.
- A physical time clock is often best for on-site staff and collective use.
- For staff in the field, a mobile clocking app on a smartphone provides a level of service and compliance equivalent to a physical terminal.
- For on-site staff working on PCs, self-service online clocking facilitates access to the features.
- In some countries, biometric clocking systems are banned, regardless of the technology used (fingerprint, hand shape or vein matching). Make sure your system complies with local laws.
- Likewise, make sure your clocking software complies with the GDPR.
- Reliable time tracking and accurate pay.
- The guarantee of complete traceability with regard to employees, employee representatives, the labour board, etc.
- Enable employees to view their data and submit requests online for more convenience.
- Improve employee engagement with accurate data and more transparent HR practices.
- Fewer disputes from their employees.
- Alerts in the event of unplanned absences.
- Reliable control of working hours and overtime.
- Better control of absenteeism.
- No more paper-based or spreadsheet time tracking processes.
- Convenient direct access to their individual data.
- HR processes available on the clocking terminal, for faster processing and employee empowerment.